Thursday 1 August 2013

Peach Delight

Looking forward to this weekend because we are planning for a trip to Mahabaleshwar, land of strawberries... Hopefully I will bring a box of strawberries from there.. So expect a strawberry recipe next week :)




 When I got some fresh peach , first I didn't have any idea what to make.. Eating as such is not a bad idea... Because I like eating that way, but for M I had to think something different ..I put my thinking cap on and started preparing jam out of it...In the middle I was struck with a new idea and I named it as Peach Delight coz this made me smile:)

 
Really so soft, fluffy , so tasty and so delicious.... Best for your sweet cravings , I will say that...especially on a heavy rainy day ( like today) sipping a hot coffee and having a piece of Peach delight.. I can't ask for more...I love the aroma of cardamom and added a pinch of crushed cardamom in to that.. Heavenly aroma of cardamom filled in my kitchen... I am loving  this !!!!

This is a really simple recipe, but I am sure it will definitely awake your sweet buds:)

Ingredients :

1cup Fresh Peach , sliced
Powdered sugar 2 and 1/2 cup
All purpose flour  2 cup
Baking powder  1tbsp
Eggs 2
Butter 2 tbsp.
oil 1tbsp
Crushed cardamom 1tbsp
Chocolate syrup (Optional)

Method :

1. Put the flour in to a mixing bowl . Add butter and mix well. Add 1tbsp oil also.
2. Break eggs in to it and beat well.
3. Add 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1tbsp baking powder and beat well. add crushed cardamom also.
4. Keep it aside for 10 mint.
5. Heat a pan and add little water and sliced peach. Cook for 5mint. Now add remaining sugar and melt it. Cook until you get a jam like consistency.
6. Take a deep pan and grease it with butter . Pour half of the flour mixture slowly in to pan.
7. Now layer peach sugar mixture on top of this and cover with  rest of the batter .( If you want make circles with chocolate syrup, this will give a better appearance).
8. Close with a lid and cook for about 10 mint.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment