Monday 11 March 2013

Weekend Special Chicken Pasta







 This is my weekend special chicken pasta. For me Saturday dinner is almost a lazy dinner. First I thought cooking noodles . Its easy to prepare n I had chicken in refrigerator. So if I combine both, I will sure...ly get an easy dinner. While I was taking out noodles from shelf, I noticed pasta packet lying over there. Its been months since I cooked pasta. I suddenly changed my plan. Instead of chicken noodles , chicken pasta. Great!!!!
While I was cooking, hubby gave me a suspicious look n asked “are u sure this will work out ???”
I very well know that he always likes creamy pasta n this is the first time I am cooking otherway…
Final outcome was just amazing. Hubby loved it n gave permission for cooking this for next Saturday also…


 Ingredients :

 Pasta (any kind) - 250gms
Water - For cooking pasta
Salt 2tsp
Chicken (Cooked, Small pieces) - ½ kg
Onion - 2
Tomato -2
Garlic – handful
Oil – 2tbsp
Chillipowder -2tsp
Tomato sauce - 3tsp

 Method :
Cook pasta until it becomes very tender ( add salt while cooking pasta). Drain the water n keep aside the cooked pasta.
Heat oil in a pan and cook onions for about 5mint and add tomato and garlic. When tomatoes are cooked add chillipowder and tomato sauce. I added very little soy sauce also so that I could get mild sweetness. That’s optional anyway…Now add chicken pieces. As its already cooked, it wont take much time…Just cook for abt 5mint. Finally add cooked pasta with chicken tomato mixture…Chicken pasta is ready…Here u go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment