Tuesday 26 March 2013

Sweet Corn Soup

 
 
For me soup was only some vegetable soup..and creamy mushroom soup..I havent tried cooking other soups..When i got some sweet corns, i didnt know what to prepare...I just kept it n finally weekend came...This is the time i empty my refrigerator n i started cutting vegetables for salad..I thought to add some corns in to my salad n make it different...Trust me it was not so good!!! I know some poeple like eating raw corns but for some reason i cant do that...Then i landed on this soup idea..It was delicious n i like it a lot...
Sweet corn soup is very tasty and easy to prepare..Its popular for all ages..I think this is the simplest soup..I remember reading an article about corns ..It described that cooked corns can fight the chance for getting cancer..Here is the soup recipe:)
 
Ingredients:
 
Sweet corn     -  2 cups
Milk               - 1/2 cup
Sugar              - 1tbsp
Corn flour       - 1tsp
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Water for cooking corn
 
Method:
 
1. Take a pressure cooker n cook corn with water and sugar.
2. When corns are almost cooked add a pinch of salt n grind it nicely.
3. Add this mixture in to boiling milk and cook until it is thickened.
4. Sprinkle pepper on top (optional)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment