I usually make juice or milkshake with mangos..But this time i gave a twist and mango coconut crust tasted like real mango halwa..I was so in to the taste and i am going to make more:)
Ripened mangoes - 2
Shreded coconut - 2 cup
Butter - 1tsp
Sugar - 2tbsp
Icecream - 1 scoop
1. Take the mango pulp by blending (dont add water)
2. Heat a pan and add 1tsp butter and then add the coconut and sugar ,roast well. (since the mangoes are fully ripened , no need to add more sugar).
3. Add mango pulp in to this caramalized coconut and cook for about 5minutes.
4. Spread the thick mango coconut mixture on a serving plate n refrigerate it for 30mint.
5. While serving , add a scoop of icecream and cherry on the top.